Synthetic Wig Refurbishment and Styling Course
Are you in the habit of buying new wigs when your old ones look like they’ve had their day? Save yourself a fortune by learning how to refurbish or restyle your wigs yourself. Why don’t you dig out those wigs that you feel are ready for the bin and start making them look brand new again. This course is designed for synthetic wigs only.
Paul Heaton has been styling and refurbishing wigs for over three years now. This course with Paul will show you all you need to know about styling and refurbishing wigs. He has been a trainer in many disciplines for 20 years. He is excellent at teaching in a clear, concise minor with oodles of patience.
Synthetic wigs have style memory so when they are cleaned and left to air dry, they will bounce back to their original style. If you would rather work with a clean slate, steaming the hair dead straight could be the answer. Steaming removes the style memory so you can do what you like with the hair. Steaming adds approximately 12 months to the life of the wig.
What will I learn?
- How to detangle, shampoo and condition your wig
- Correct tools and products to use
- How to steam the wig dead straight to remove the old style and give you a blank canvas to work with
- How to steam style your wig using rollers and no heat hair curlers to create spiral curls
- How to use heat to style your wig
One to one or small group lessons are available.
One to one lesson £150
Group: 2 people £75 each
Group: 3 people £50 each
Hair cutting is not included in this course.
Order a starter kit which includes everything you need to start styling your wigs. Starter kit contents:
- Hair Curlers Spiral Styling Kit
- Hair Dressing Head and Stand
- Heat Resistant Comb
- Detangling Brush
- Dimples Shampoo
- Dimples Conditioner
- Synovation Finishing Spray
- Steel Hair Clips
Hair Styling Rollers
Spiral Styling Kit
Hair Dressing Head and Stand
Heat Resistant Comb
Synovation Finishing Spray
Steel Hair Clips