1. Cancellation by you. You can cancel any Born appointment at any time by providing us with at least 24 hours notice. If the reason for cancellation is due to serious illness or injury, redundancy / job loss or relocation, if you provide satisfactory evidence to us, you will receive a refund.
2. Cancellation by us. We may cancel your Born Appointment if you commit a serious breach (or frequent repeated breaches) of the terms of the Appointment.
3. Cancellation and fees. If you cancel your Born appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be liable for the full fee.
4. Amendment of bookings. If you have booked a session or treatment and you can no longer attend, please contact us as soon a possible, and in any event, at least 24 hours prior to the start time. We will try to book you an alternative time / date, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible to do so.
5. Late arrival. If you are late for your session, your session time will be shortened accordingly, and you will not be entitled to receive a refund. If you are more than 15 minutes late to a session without prior notice the appointment may be cancelled altogether and you will not be entitled to any refund.